Business Unit: Neuromodulation
Reports to: Area Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an outstanding Territory Manager for our Neuromodulation (NMD) business. Parkinson’s Disease affects a hundred thousand people across Australia, and there are 37 new cases diagnosed each day, making the prevalence of Parkinson’s Disease higher than many cancers. Boston Scientific design leading technologies in the treatment of Deep Brain Stimulation: the use of implanted electrical devices to help relieve symptoms.
Our sales team is made up of passionate, dedicated professionals, delivering the most advanced medical technologies to patients in need. By collaborating extensively with leading healthcare professionals you’ll see first-hand the impact you have on individual lives - one patient at a time.
WHAT WILL YOU BE REPONSIBLE FOR?
- Developing and executing on territory plans to deliver on annual revenue commitments and build a sustainable business over the longer term.
- Building strong relationships with existing customers and driving new business in your assigned territory.
- Planning and developing the market for our existing and new products in line with divisional goals & objectives.
- Successfully completing formal Neuromodulation training program, apply these skills in the field and maintain high level of technical and market knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Providing clinical support including: patient education, device programming, patient follow up, in-service training for clinical programs.
- Work with the broader Neuromodulation team to identify training, research and engagement opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Established contact person for hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff as it relates to BSC's Neuromodulation business.
- Attending meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required, to promote our products and services.
- Completing market analysis and regular reporting as required.
- To be available to support the broader ANZ NMD business on an as-needs basis.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years commercial experience, exceptional candidates will be considered.
- Strong preference for medical devices operating theatre exposure.
- Experience in developing, planning and executing specific sales strategies with demonstrated success.
- Track record of identifying and executing on new business opportunities.
- Ability to plan and prioritise a flexible work schedule including regular domestic travel.
- Ability to gain clinical knowledge quickly.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Tertiary education in science or business is desirable.
KEY COMPETENICES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS
Uses business and financial knowledge in decision making, and when acting on behalf of the organization. Demonstrates understanding of fundamental principles and drivers of business performance.
Identifies internal / external customer needs and ensures the effective delivery of high quality solutions, products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations/
Establishes and maintains strong relationships internally and externally. Contributes to a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Earns the respect and trust of others through effective interpersonal skills, integrity and authenticity.
Implements initiatives and plans that align with individual and team objectives. Carries out initiatives with clear deliverables, milestones, accountabilities and measures of success.
Pursues all assignments and projects until completion. Follows through on assignments to ensure successful completion.