ABOUT THE ROLE
Our elite sales team is made up of passionate, dedicated professionals, delivering the most advanced medical technologies to patients in need. By collaborating extensively with leading healthcare professionals you’ll see first-hand the impact you have on individual lives - one patient at a time.
The position of Territory Manager, Electrophysiology will support the business in achieving sales targets, goals and objectives of the division; to aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning; and to support customers with clinical expertise to enable optimal patient outcomes. This role will be responsible for overseeing a NSW region and reports directly into the Sales Manager, Electrophysiology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Develop and execute on territory plans to deliver on annual revenue commitments and build a sustainable business over the longer term.
- Build strong relationships with existing customers, plan and develop the market for our existing and new products in line with divisional goals and objectives.
- Successfully complete the internal Electrophysiology training program, apply these skills in the field and maintain high level of technical and market knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Providing clinical support for: RHYTHMIA™, LAB SYSTEM PRO™, MAESTRO 4000™, METRIQ™, plus support for the full-range of Boston Scientific EP Catheters.
- Work with the broader Electrophysiology team to identify training, research and engagement opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Have sound business knowledge of territory, identifying competitor activities, participate and manage appropriate tender agreements and customer policies and practices. Completing market analysis and regular reporting as required.
- Completion of relevant administration including reporting, stock validations and management as well as database management.
- Established contact person for hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff as it relates to BSC's Electrophysiology business.
- Become expert in Salesforce CRM software.
- Attending meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required, to promote our products and services.
- To be available to support the broader ANZ EP business on an as-needs basis.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS
Uses business and financial knowledge in decision making, and when acting on behalf of the organisation. Demonstrates understanding of fundamental principles and drivers of business performance.
Identifies internal/external customer needs and ensures the effective delivery of high quality solutions, products and services that meet the need or exceed customer expectations.
Establishes and maintains strong relationships both internally and externally. Contributes to a culture of respect, diversity and inclusion. Earns the respect and trust of others through effective interpersonal skills, integrity and authenticity.
Implements initiatives and plans that align with individual and team objectives. Carries out initiatives with clear deliverables, milestones, accountabilities and measures of success.
Pursues all assignments and projects until completion. Follows through on assignments to ensure successful completion.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.