Temporary Part-Time (30 hours per week) for the 2021 school year.
Newman Senior Technical College Port Macquarie is currently looking for a Teacher Assistant to join our specialised staff in 2021.
Newman Senior Technical College is one of the largest senior secondary Colleges on the NSW North Coast with one of the highest VET course enrolments in NSW. The College is a specialist facility providing students with opportunities to achieve their HSC and
- Hold a NSW Working with Children Check;
- Be willing and able to participate in the religious dimension of St Agnes' Parish Secondary Schools.
- Provide assistance in the implementation of learning and teaching strategies for an individual student, groups of students or class, including students with special needs and recognised disabilities, and gifted and talented students;
- Practical knowledge and experience in trade industries; Automotive, Electrotechnology, Plumbing, Construction, Furniture Making, Manufacturing and Engineering would be an advantage;
- Experience in working collaboratively with staff to provide an effective learning environment;
- Assist students in all aspects of the curriculum, including the College structured Work Place Learning Program;
- Ability to successfully implement and document progress regarding individual and/or small group support;
- Certificate III in Education Support, preferred;
- Hold a First Aid Certificate, including Anaphylaxis.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister and email in a single PDF or Word file
The Principal - Newman Senior Technical College
Email: [email protected]
Applications must be received by 9.00am, Monday 9 November 2020
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
An Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job go to: http://catholicschoolsoffice.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies& enter ref code: 5258132.