We currently have an exciting opening for an Accounts Clerk to join a leading manufacturing company on a 3-month contract, with a possibility of extension in January. This opportunity also offers the benefit of working in a highly supportive team-based environment and being conveniently located close to the Melbourne CBD.
Our client is one of Australia’s most recognisable brands in the manufacturing space and one who is known for their wide variety of high-quality products they can provide their clients. They have experienced a vast amount of growth over the last 24 months and hence the need for a new position in their accounts team. This position is one that will have you working as a temporary Accounts Clerk at their inner Melbourne offices, where the workplace is highly regarded for their inclusive and supportive team-based culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Matching of all invoices to the relevant purchase orders
- Data entry and coding of invoices
- Processing of fortnightly payment runs when required
- Maintenance of supplier relations and dealing with enquiries
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid according to credit terms
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts and creditor ledger accounts
- Assisting the manager and wider Finance team with ad-hoc duties
The successful applicant would ideally have previous experience working in an end-to-end Accounts role with both Accounts Payable and Receivable experience. You will need to have the ability to work cohesively in a team environment and have an open mind to taking on new challenges. Having a keen eye for detail and good written and verbal communication skills are vital. Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics and/or Oracle would also be considered advantageous.
- Attractive Salary + Super per hour
- Excellent Melbourne Location
- Excellent Team Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact James Stewart on +61 3 8616 6219.