- Immediate start
- Family organisation
- Great team culture
Our Melbourne based client are looking for a TechnologyOne Consultant, who take the role of a Business Analyst, to work with them on an initial 4-week engagement.
This role requires you to have extensive, in-depth knowledge across TechnologyOne, where you will outline the deliverables from a review of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Technology One installation that forms the heart of our clients finance accounting system.
Blended with your TechnologyOne skills and experience you will have worked across the business analyst Lifecyle, where you will be able to quickly gain understanding around our client’s objective to optimise their results.
You will understand the key business users, how the business works and advise the next steps forward to achieve a future state solution.
- Serve as a strategic partner to achieve and sustain our clients mission outcomes
- Provide insights, assurance, to challenge and innovate
- Simplify, align, and integrate
- Protect and govern assets and financial reputation
- Achieve consistent and efficient services that meet the needs of their customers, enabling them to deliver their operational requirements, whilst meeting strategic goals
- Further enhancements to TechnologyOne Financial Systems
- Assessment and implementation of Business Intelligence Tools
- Delivery of AP Automation: Systems and Processes
- Data cleansing and consolidation of technology infrastructure
- Enhancements to reporting to deliver better planning and analysis
To be considered for this role, you must have solid experience working with the TechnologyOne tool and a proven background working as a business analyst.
Please apply now or send your CV directly to [email protected]