Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are currently looking for experienced Technology Project Engineers to work for a renowned mobile plant company. This role will predominantly based in the Perth metro area with some site visits.
Reporting to the Senior Technology Engineer, the Technology Project Engineer work as part of the project team with a focus on internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver on the technical deliverables of projects.
The Technology Project Engineer will be responsible for the end to end project technical deliverables pairing with the customer technical owner to deliver requirements, design and verification testing documentation to ensure customer and company standards are met and will be a point of escalation for the project.
- Tertiary level qualification within the field of Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical or Software Engineering with minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience in delivering customer driven technical solutions in the mining / industrial environment, in a site environment
- High level of initiative together with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to follow through with required actions;
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously;
- Advanced IT skills, ideally including in the Microsoft Office Suite, internet-based applications, basic software programming and SAP
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technology Project Engineer to further develop their career within a leading organisation in WA's mining sector.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Taj Pozzi at Programmed Professionals on 9479 0129 or email [email protected]