RAC Auto Service Centre Osborne Park is currently looking for an experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic. We provide workshop environments focused on your safety, opportunity for formal training including air-con licence and job security - even during tough economic times!
What will you be doing?
Every day is different and challenging as this role isn’t just limited to servicing, every workshop also receives jobs towed in by Roadside Assistance which provide all sorts of challenges and variety in your day and exposure to learning and development opportunities.
The main duties will be:
- Service and repairs on all types of light vehicles via mechanical/electrical diagnostics
- Using systems to accurately log and record daily activities and work progress
- Providing mentoring, guidance and support to Apprentices and fellow Technicians
What are we looking for in you?
- Light Vehicle Automotive Technician qualification (Trade qualification)
- Experience in mechanical servicing, repairs, and fault diagnostic skills
- C Class WA Driving License
What can we offer you?
- $500 starting bonus and $1500 paid upon successful completion of probation
- Competitive hourly rates with guaranteed annual increases in line with the Enterprise Agreement
- Overtime and Saturday Overtime paid at penalty rates
- Monthly incentives – up to $750
- Guaranteed Tool Allowances
- Company Uniform
- Discounts on RAC Insurance, Travel, Finance, Security and more!
Successful candidates will undergo a full medical including a drug and alcohol test and police check including traffic infringements.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact [email protected]