Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, quarry and forestry with quality equipment and after sales support.
Due to recent growth within our business, we are currently looking for a Technical Trainer for our Mining Truck products, where you will be working with our internal and external customers to understand their needs and planning and developing training accordingly.
Reporting to the Technical Training Manager your other responsibilities will be.
- Demonstrating safety leadership and commitment to HCA Safety Policies & Procedures
- Delivering face to face training to our internal and external customers as and when required.
- Coordinate and set out a 12 month training schedule to meet the identified requirements.
- Conduct technical and product training for technical staff, including new technologies and systems when introduced by the OEM’s
- Work with the training team and branches to analyse and plan technical training needs for Fitters, Apprentices and Product support staff.
To be successful, you will need:
- Relevant electrical trade are essential and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Training – experience with training needs analysis, design and delivery of face to face training in a related field is desirable.
- Communication - strong in both written and verbal English with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management – ability to co-ordinate projects with a variety of stakeholders with a co-operative approach
- Solid experience in a service department or similar working environment is essential.
Along with this, we also offer:
- A fully maintained car.
- A competitive and rewarding Salary offer + Super + Company Biannual Bonuses
- Exclusive staff discounts on Medibank Health Cover and a range of other in-house products and services