Your new company
Great opportunity with a global organisation who provides business mobility solutions around the world.
Your new role
You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems, while providing excellent customer service. If you are eager to prove your understanding of computer networking principles, your strong problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment, and you are willing to learn and grow, then this position offers numerous growth opportunities and a long-lasting career.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide telephone and email based post-sales technical support for our software products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers and work collaboratively with internal stake holders and see through to resolution.
- Work proactively to update customers by reporting progress regarding outstanding queries.
- Endeavour to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while improving customer experience.
- Provide superior customer service in regards to our MDM solutions. Diagnose and solve application queries and answer customer questions.
- Use various devices to reproduce customer environments in order to troubleshoot issues further.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting).
- Previous knowledge with Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008/2012 and other technologies (ie SQL / Virtual servers).
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry).
- Minimum 1- 2 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Japanese.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent role with great career opportunities.
- An immediate start with great salary on offer.
- Excellent working culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and email [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
LHS 297508 #2529900