Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions.
Due to an increase in demand Perth Branch is looking for a Product/Customer Support Representative - Mining to join its Customer Support team.
Traveling throughout Western Australia supporting customers with technical issues and creating solutions to meet their needs, this position will assist HCA staff with technical and diagnostic support.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Supporting Hitachi equipment and our customers
- Performing diagnostic evaluations, trouble shooting and fault finding
- Performing hydraulic testing, machine inspections and customer reports
- Working with internal departments to provide high levels of service
- Promoting parts and service in line with branch sales and margin targets
- Assisting HCA technicians with technical faults on all HCA equipment range
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Excellent technical knowledge of construction / mining equipment
- Excellent computer literacy skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to travel as required in line with customer needs
- Work with a global leader and make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right.
- A fantastic salary, company vehicle and super
- A permanent long term career in a growing company
- Tailored OEM training and excellent safe working conditions
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.