- Permanent Position - U/G Gold Operation - Regional Victoria
- Full relocation costs covered and competitive salary package
- Great location for families - Home every night
- Good role for a Senior Engineer looking to step up into a Superintendent level role
About the role:
We are currently helping a long established U/G gold mining company to find a Technical Services Superintendent. The operaton has recently had a major capital investment and is currently undertaking an expansion of the underground.
This role reports through to the Mine Manager and will be responsible for providing leadership & co-ordination of mine engineering, geology, geotechnical & survey resources.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering or other technical qualification like Geology, Survey or Geotechnical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience working in U/G Mining Operations
- Previous experience in a leadership capacity - could be a senior engineer looking to step up
- Ability with a wide range of mine planning and design software applications
- Strong communicator and self motivated
Whats on offer:
- Full relocation to Victoria - all costs covered
- Live in a thriving community close to the town and only hours from Melbourne
- Competitive salary package in line with the current market
- Training and development
- 5/2 Roster
- Small dynamic team
How to apply:
Feel free to give me a call to discuss the role in confidence or you can apply by sending me your resume through SEEK or on email.
Lucas Eyers - Principal Mining Consultant