About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Reporting in to the Head of SEO, you will be responsible for the development andf implementation of SEO strategy for Lookfantastic AU, RY and Facial Co websites, supporting the execution, planning and reporting of each. You will own the organic performance targets for these websites, communicating progress against target and setting in place actions and recommendations to achieve them.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of the SEO strategy for lookfantastic AU, RY and Facial Co.
- Ownership of the organic performance targets for our Australia beauty websites and the delivery against them
- Develop SEO best practice for the Australia beauty sites, lead discussions with internal stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is reported regularly
- Setting in place best SEO working practice that other members of the team can use and learn from to develop in their own roles
- Work with the other SEO teams in THG to identify and contribute to areas of best practice and innovation
- Support the Beauty SEO team when required with the execution of SEO tasks across other global SEO projects (i.e. site migrations)
- Support the Head of SEO with the training and development of colleagues in Australia and other markets
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with the beauty SEO team and be a leader within the team
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- 3 years+ SEO experience
- Experience optimising sites in Australia
- Analytically minded, experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance
- Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Experience managing a team, their workflow and assisting in their own professional development
- Knowledge of HTML/Web Coding
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills
- Good skills in Excel & Word
- Interest in the Beauty Industry (bonus)
- Experience integrating SEO with other digital channels i.e. Social and PR (bonus)