Quantexa are looking for individuals with experience of project managing the delivery of high quality, operationally ready systems which deliver value to the end customer. You will be joining our services team in the field in a client facing role which will help our clients and delivery partners to the deploy Quantexa’s platform as part of their big data strategy.
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and who is able to lead agile deliveries working closely with scrum teams.
In this role you will:
- Lead project teams to deliver projects following agile techniques optimising quality, time and cost of delivery to the customer.
- Act as Scrum Master or support a Team Leader as Scrum Master to apply agile techniques to best effect.
- Provide regular reporting internally and to our customers of the status of projects.
- Work with our customers to develop statements of work for ongoing implementation services.
- Work with other Project Managers to develop the Quantexa delivery capabilities.
- Mentor and upskill Technical Team Leaders to ensure our teams have the skills and capabilities necessary to produce high quality deliveries to our clients.
- Work and learn with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision, seeking and know when to engage the rest of the Quantexa organization for support.
Please note that due to Client demand, this role will require you to travel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong Project Management and Leadership skills particularly focussed around Agile delivery methods.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to devise delivery solutions to address customer challenges.
- Exhibit strong technical communication skills with demonstrable experience of working in rapidly changing client environments.
- Have an excellent appreciation of what makes a high quality, operationally stable system and how to streamline all areas of development, release and operations to achieve this.
Ideal candidates will also:
- Have worked on a variety of complex data orientated projects for financial services clients.
- Have exposure to Agile, especially SCRUM.
- Be open to short-medium term international travel.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work!
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Superannuation of 9.5%
- Huge opportunities due to scale of growth
- Unlimited access to technical library