- We like to move fast - we try things!
- State of the art offices in the CBD
- Competitive share programme for ALL employees
Who is Zip? Join the Zipfam!
Zip is one of Australia’s fastest growing fintechs and the company behind popular products such as zipPay, zipMoney and PocketBook.
We are a dynamic product driven organisation and we like to move fast - we try things, learn, and continually improve our offerings one step at a time. At Zip we support tens-of-thousands of businesses of all shapes and sizes, giving its customers the power to pay later, interest free and fomenting their sales growth - these revered businesses, are our Partners.
What are we looking for?
Reporting to the Head of Product, we are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager for our Platform team, who deeply understands the importance of partnering with Engineering teams to achieve desirable outcomes.
You'll be someone with a hunger for challenging the status quo by bringing great product management skills.
We would love if you have ridiculously good relationship building skills coupled with the the ability to build consensus and action within the organisation!
What your day will look like at Zip:
- Owning the vision and roadmap for Platform team products
- Collaborating with senior engineering managers and engineers to architect and develop the best technical and operational design and approach, delivering value quickly to customers!
- Being a guardian of top notch customer experience, engage with other teams in the company, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals
- Developing the north-star vision and strategy that will surpass customer expectations and drive adoption of our products and services
- Defining KPIs/metrics to track success and measure performance
- Defining creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps
- Developing detailed, crisp requirements and user stories that can be used to build product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Working closely with engineering teams and fellow product managers to solve crucial problems and deliver great value to them
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience in product management roles, within technology or start-up companies delivering great customer-focused outcomes.
- Experience working with data and analytics to generate demand, optimise conversion and drive engagement and repeat usage
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience partnering with Product Management and User Experience teams to build the best customer experience
- Experience partnering with Engineers to define excellent stories, facilitate accurate story point estimation, and clear acceptance criteria
- Understand the unique challenges associated with requirements definition in an agile environment
- A natural leadership style, with a positive disposition; you are a doer who facilitates collaboration to achieve lofty outcomes
- At home in a fast-paced environment and able to move with a sense of urgency, but sensitive enough to give people space/comfort to add suggestions
Why you will want to become a Zipster?
- NOW is the best time to join - we are scaling and you will have the chance to really contribute and excel in your career
- We have state of the art offices in the CBD
- Our offices are fitted out with the latest technology and tools, designed with smart spaces to make work more fun!
- Flexible working hours and working from home days
- Breakfast is yummy and waiting for you daily
- Weekly free lunches on Thursdays with a wide range of cuisines
- Loads of social events and Friday drinks
- Staff discounts for Zip products, movie tickets, retail stores and much more
- Friday massages
- Competitive share programme for ALL employees – we ALL share the rewards of working together and building great products.
- Regular fundraisers and a paid leave day every year to undertake voluntary work as Zipcares
- We promote diversity!
And there is so much more, APPLY now and we would love to tell you more about what it's like to become a Zipster at Zip!
Recruitment agencies: We are not engaging with recruitment agencies for this role and do not accept unsolicited resumes.