Contino is a global technology transformation consultancy built on creating solutions for people by people. Our people (aka Contini's) are who we are and as a team we have delivered some amazing transformations around the globe, with some of the world's leading organisations. These innovations have made everyday tasks such as banking, traveling and purchasing products online easier which we think is pretty cool!
No matter what the situation we are guided by our 4 values "One Team", "Own It", "Seek Solutions" and "Deliver Value". We live and breathe these values daily, ensuring everyone feels accomplishment in whatever they do.
From a technology standpoint we specialise in the following:
- Cloud platform build and migration
- Enterprise DevOps transformation
- DevSecOps and cloud security
- Cloud native software development
- Data platforms and analytics
As a Technical Principal you are key to how we help customers to adopt and operate our recommendations, ultimately 'transforming' their business in a positive way. You understand what our customers are going through. As a trusted advisor and positive influencer, you will work with various technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels and help lead engineers throughout the delivery process, both with our customers and within Contino.
You’ll provide the method behind the magic, mentoring internal teams, creating technical specs and generally keeping projects on track. You’ll be pretty much indispensable and the glue between technology and the business, helping customers make the big transformations happen.
The Technical Principal although an all rounder in all aspects of tech, will have a key focus in one of the following areas within Contino:
Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- Landing Zone Build
- Rapid TCO Assessment
- Cloud Strategy
- Application Portfolio Discovery
- Application Portfolio Migration
Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevOps Assessment & Strategy
- DevOps Lighthouse Projects
- DevOps & Cloud Automation
- DevOps Capability Uplift
- Momentum: Enterprise DevOps at Scale
What we offer you
Currently, the number one focus within Contino evolves around investing in our people, with benefits such as:
- A generous annual personal learning and development budget to support your career growth
- Offices across the world, opening up opportunities for you globally
- Paid parental leave, to ensure you have the support you need during one of life's most important events
- Pick your own tech before you start - laptop, accessories and endless swag
- Community, health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend various tech conferences, summits etc.
We also host regular meetups in our CBD office and run social events including team outings, lunch and learns, sports, team breakfast, back to base and more.