We are a global transformational consultancy who specialise in cloud migration for enterprise organisations. Partnering with AWS, Hashicorp and Kubernetes across the US, UK and APAC, we are a driving force in the future of DevOps, Cloud and Container based professional consultancy services.
We specialise and support our clients across these five core pillars:
- Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevSecOps and Cloud Security
- Cloud Native Software Development
- Data Platforms & Analytics
At Contino you will be getting involved with clients on an internal level, as we partner with our customers to not only uplift their capabilities but to upskill them as well. This is a great opportunity if you want to master your craft alongside some of the best DevOps minds in the industry working across challenging projects.
As a Technical Principal you are key to how we help customers to adopt and operate our recommendations, ultimately 'transforming' their business in a positive way. You understand what our customers are going through. As a trusted advisor and positive influencer, you will work with various technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels and help lead engineers throughout the delivery process, both with our customers and within Contino.
You’ll provide the method behind the magic, mentoring internal teams, creating technical specs and generally keeping projects on track. You’ll be pretty much indispensable and the glue between technology and the business, helping customers make the big transformations happen.
The Technical Principal although an all rounder in all aspects of tech, will have a key focus in one of the following areas within Contino:
1. Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- Landing Zone Build
- Rapid TCO Assessment
- Cloud Strategy
- Application Portfolio Discovery
- Application Portfolio Migration
2. Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevOps Assessment & Strategy
- DevOps Lighthouse Projects
- DevOps & Cloud Automation
- DevOps Capability Uplift
- Momentum: Enterprise DevOps at Scale
3. Data Platforms & Analytics
- Cloud-Native Data Strategy
- Data Platform Build
- Data Visualisation and Business Intelligence
- Machine Learning
What we offer you
Currently, the number one focus within Contino evolves around investing in our people, with benefits such as:
- Competitive salary package along with company bonus.
- Yearly personal learning and development budget to support your career growth
- Paid parental leave
- Offices across the world, opening up opportunities for you globally
- Pick your own gear before you start - laptop, accessories, swag etc.
We also host regular meetups in our CBD office and run social events including team outings, lunch and learns, sports, team breakfast, back to base and more.
A short video about what it's like working at Contino: