Your new company
Your new company is a leading defence business, who support right across Australia's flagship defence projects. Offering unrivalled career progress and pathways, this company ensures your personal contributions are always recognised and rewarded. With competitive financial packages and additional bonuses such as above market superannuation and annual leave, this company truly brings an holistic approach to work place enjoyment.
Your new role
- Provide input to technical data requests with FMS
- Review technical manuals and technical guidance on systems (current or future).
- Stakeholder and technical engagement.
- Guidance on hydraulic, mechanical and electrical sub-systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical qualification in mechanical or similar.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of mechanical systems within a defence environment and the integration of mechanical sub-systems.
- and/or large calibre gun /rocket/missile systems within a military environment.
- Experience in the technical documentation required to sustain military systems.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake problem solving activities in relation to integration of complex military mechanical systems.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an above market and competitive salary. Coupled with flexible working arrangements. You will be rewarded with significant career growth opportunities within an organisation that values your contribution directly. You will receive an increased superannuation and additional leave above industry standard.What's not to love ? Apply now !
What you need to do now
If you're interested in these opportunities and would like to learn more about what is available, email a copy of your resume to [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] and include your contact number. Amy will then call to discuss the opportunities and best align the roles that meet your next career step and motivations.
LHS 297508 #2461271