Working as part of the Campus Infrastructure team under the broad direction of the Head of Facilities Management you will be responsible for the Fire Safety, Compliance Management and Testing and also planning and scheduling preventative works/maintenance.
You will have a technical/trade background such as a Trade Qualification (Cert IV in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical) or similar and a good understanding of AFSS (Annual Fire Safety Statement) processes.
You will also be well versed and experienced in;
- Large building portfolio AFSS compliance management/tracking.
- Planning/scheduling statutory preventative maintenance tasks.
- Building Interface testing - Mechanical air handling systems;
- Smoke control/smoke exhaust systems
- Carpark ventilation
- AHU shutdown
- Zone pressurisation systems
- Fire exit stair pressurisation
- Clear understanding of Australian Standards AS1851 & AS1668 & BCA Fire Safety Requirements.
- Proven initiative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and relevant FM computer applications
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of Australia’s leading universities and be involved in guiding and developing the ambitious growth and direction of its built environment
This role is a contract position paying excellent rates of $600-700/day + Super for suitable candidates. Initially it is for a 6 month contract but could be extended and become a longer engagement for the right candidate. As such is only open to candidates with full working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like a position that suits your background then please apply on line using a Word CV
Paul Bulman, 02 9249 2248
Ref No 2530674
LHS 297508 #2530674