- Government Organisation
- Attractive salary package
- Possible contract extension
Your new company
A NSW Government department is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contract.
Your new role
As the Technical Business Analyst, you will work with the Project Manager to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects within the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced excel with Power Query experience a must.
- Advanced knowledge and capabilities of performance reporting tools (such as PowerApps, Calumo, Power Query, Power BI) techniques and data modelling.
- Deep understanding in business process improvement with excellent working knowledge of Business Analysis (BABOK) and Project Management (PMP, PMBOL, Prince) toolkit.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Good working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Data architecture and business intelligence specifically around documenting and modelling.
- A planning or construction background is desirable.
What you'll get in return
A 6-month contract within the public sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508