Technical Analyst - Dynamics 365
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Analyst with a strong technical background and banking experience
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
BOQ currently has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Analyst, to join the organisation on a 12 month max-term contract. As a newly created role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting and enhancing our CRM platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 to ensure this enterprise-wide service continues to deliver sustained value for our digital and customer engagement transformation.
Responsible for the successful delivery and ongoing management of the CRM known as the Customer Engagement Platform (CEP), you will ensure robust, secure and configure first solutions are delivered while partnering with cross-functional technology and design teams.
Providing first-line investigation and solution analysis for all CEP changes requested by the business and released by the vendor, you will effectively liaise between customers, IT teams and business partners to work through changes and issues to offer practical, scalable and architecturally aligned solutions.
This critical role will seek to balance the competing needs of maintaining an evergreen cloud platform and customer-centric operational and strategic business needs within high cadence change cycles. While leveraging your strong technical skills you will also be responsible for:
- Actively participating in discovery, solution and functional design and delivery of Dynamics 365 customer-centric solutions for the business
- Assess impact analysis of software updates and upgrades as released by the vendor
- Work to support the build out and maintain a platform roadmap to match current and future business needs with planned platform capabilities
- Proactively manage the support of the platform
- Log incidents and service requests into the IT service management tool and engage with operational support teams to help troubleshoot issues
- Maintain platform, network and associated application technical and support documentation
Thriving in a fast-paced technical environment, you will have experience developing and documenting functional requirements and functional designs. The suitable candidate will exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and display strong stakeholder management. With excellent problem solving skills and a troubleshooting mindset, you will deliver innovative solutions that will have a positive impact on the business. Core programming and technical skills required:
- C# .Net (ASP.net, Windows Applications and Services)
- HTML & CSS
- Implementing APIs and integrating with third party APIs
At least 5 years Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) customisation experience with:
- Web API
- Forms and view development
- Plug-in development
- Custom workflow assembly development
- Processes (actions and workflows)
- iFrame / Custom web page integration
- Solution management
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks