A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for Tech AssuranceManagers for a leading Big 4 Bank in Sydney. These roles would be perfect forsomeone from a Technology Risk or Consultancy background.
Sitting within a supportive team, the main purpose of the role is to riskassess new technology and platforms entering the organisation, pin pointing anyissues and effectively remediating these.
- Perform Assurance reviews over Prudential, Value Chain, SOX etc of major projects.
- Prepare draft and quarterly reports that will be issued to stakeholders & risk committees, ensuring alignment to Risk and Compliance requirements.
- Work closely and influence key senior stakeholders, ensuring risk monitoring and control practices are implemented.
- Contribute in designing and implementing 3LOD assurance frameworks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Tech Risk, Tech / Controls Assurance or IT Audit
- Business & IT controls auditing and testing experience, from test planning through to execution – must be hands on with this.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills – confident working with seniors in the business
- Great communication skills
- Hands on attitude, work effectively as part of a broader team.