- Lead a squad of 4 x Engineers on a greenfield payment platform project.
- $155K - $165K + Super
- Full flexibility to WFH
About the company
Ranked in Australia's Top 10 start ups, with a current headcount of 70 and funding approved to scale to 300 over the next 2-3 years. Their agile product is a world leading cloud-based platform for a high growth sector.
- Provide leadership to a squad of 4 software engineers
- Write code and drive code quality by conducting code reviews, unit, integration and other automated tests
- Work closely with the Product Manager to understand the needs of the customer and the business so that you can shaping their product
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of software/platforms
- Ensure regular delivery of product features and initiatives in accordance with Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
Skills / Experience
- Solid experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Good experience working with modern, cloud based architectures, RESTful APIs, event driven services, serverless and CI/CD
- AWS experience required
How to apply
Click apply or submit your CV to Max Lambert - [email protected]