We are looking for an agile and driven Team Leader who thrives in a busy environment. You are a natural people person and are motivated by hitting production milestones.
This role will suit a Supervisor who is ready for a change and wants to work for a successful, well established local manufacturing company. Reporting to the Assembly Manager, you will be responsible for running the day to day operations on the assembly floor.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with the day to day running of a diverse team with differing personalities and motivations
- A high level of aptitude in production scheduling in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- A desire to implement strategies to nurture a positive team culture
- Excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple moving parts
- You love problem solving and working to deadlines to achieve production milestones
In this role you will be given the opportunity to shine with a promising career path. If this sounds like you click on the link and apply now!