Your new company
This Big 4 firm are well established in Financial Services and have a strong presence in the remediation space nationally. They are looking for a reliable, organised and supportive person to lead a team of Calculations Officers in an exciting remediation project on an initial 6-month contract with likely extension. They have offices here in Melbourne CBD, offer hybrid working and have a dynamic work culture.
Your new role
- Provide coaching, technical assistance and advice to junior team members.
- Manage the team to achieve and maintain all KPIs including business optimisation, financial/risk management, process quality/consistency.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of processes to optimise team performance.
- Identify and communicate any technical issues, or scope for business improvements, to the Project Lead.
- Successfully manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong team leading experience is key
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in Remediation, Banking or an agile project environment is desirable.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading global brand in an exciting remediation space helping clients and people excel. The organisation offers an excellent day rate, hybrid work environment and excellent long-term career prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me at [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2534312