Brightside Recruitment is currently working with a expanding not for profit organisation that has been supporting the community for over 40 years, providing support to children through a range of programs and services.
The Team Leader will provide leadership to a team of BSP's practicing within the Intervention Support and Disability Team.
You'll ensure that practitioners have the clinical support, supervision and resources they need to deliver evidence based, best practice intervention in line with the goals and individual requirements of each child and their respective family.
Amongst other duties you will;
- Lead and manage a team of practitioners
- Provide regular individual and group supervision
- Ensure team members achieve billable hour targets
- Carry reduced caseload of clients
- Support the Service Manager
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Participate in the recruitment and on-boarding where required
- A recognised degree or qualifications in Psychology and / or Counselling
- Minimum of four years practice experience as a Psychologist / Counsellor
- APHRA registration and / or registered as Proficient or above with the NDIS for Behavioural Support
- Membership of the appropriate/relevant professional body/organisation
- Current Driver’s License and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle.
- Current First Aid Certificate (including asthma and anaphylaxis management).
- Current Working with Children Check, National Police Check and NDIS Worker Screen Check.
This organisation is very focused on flexibility and work/life balance. They are looking for mature minded people who will manage their own day and grown the organisation.
If you are interested please call Brian 0450 959 750 or email directly [email protected]