Working with the water group, this position plays a key technical leadership role, and will see you involved in
- Leading the civil/hydrology engineering team for our water consulting projects
- Providing technical advisory support to internal and external clients
- Being accountable for engineering deliverables on a wide range of water related study and design projects
- Coordinating and leading the work of team members to deliver creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients
- Leading, providing direction and support to project management from concept through to completion
- Overseeing and facilitating knowledge sharing including mentoring junior team members
- Maintain and grow client business relationships by fostering a culture of service delivery excellence
What you will bring to the team
- Your ability to provide specialist input into the surface water business and seek opportunities to strengthen services to our clients
- Proven technical leadership and solid experience in winning work
- Proven ability to build positive relationships both across our business and externally
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world€™s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Need further information?
Contact Renee Duff
T 08 6222 8465
Applications close 20 July 2020
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.