Join our fantastic team at Goodstart Gladstone Toolooa Street!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Goodstart Toolooa Street.
About the Role
Based in the Pre-kindergarten (3 to 4 years) room, this excellent opportunity would be ideal for an entry level Teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher at Goodstart Calliope. You will work with your assistant to implement exciting and stimulating programs using the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework.
Goodstart Early Learning Gladstone - Toolooa Street is located close to the city's CBD and within walking distance of local shops, schools and transport routes. A major focus for our centre is how working with the broader community can help us enrich the children’s learning experience. Art and music experiences - as well as other extra-curricular activities - are provided on a daily basis which allow the children to freely express their creativity.
Our playground areas are a balance of natural and manmade elements and play surfaces – with sandpits, a fort, vege patches, garden beds and lots of shade and space across our two yards. We have carefully designed and planned spaces to encourage a stronger understanding of the environment and sustainability – while giving children the scope to explore, play and let their imaginations roam.
- 108 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Great leadership support
- Opening hours – 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees (from commencement)
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full Time Perm Position – 38 hours a week
- Pre-kindergarten room
- Rotating roster to accommodate the opening & closing times of the centre
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Stephanie Taylor, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]