Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Seventeen Mile Rocks!
About the Role
Goodstart has a new opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher in our Kindy room, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community. You will be responsible for planning innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums using the Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions. This is part-time opportunity working 2 days / week.
Goodstart Seventeen Mile Rocks is an impressive child care centre with lots of character, located in a quiet setting, set back from the road close to leafy bushland – but not too far from schools, shops and conveniences. Our warm, friendly and professional team of educators strive to provide the highest quality care and learning experiences for the children through strong partnership with our families. Our centre is modern, purpose built and air conditioned with five large rooms – from Nursery to Kindergarten - caring for children six weeks to five years. Our team of educators are dedicated and proud to work at the centre to make Goodstart Seventeen Mile Rocks Road a truly respected and reputable early learning centre in our local community.
- Part-time, permanent - 15.2 hours/week
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
Our centre -
- Great leadership support
- 75 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6:30 am to 6:30pm
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority. Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email PaulNewton, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]