Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Bayview Heights!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Goodstart Bayview Heights.
About the Role
Based in the Pre-kindergarten (3 to 4 years) room, this position would be ideal for an entry level Teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher at Goodstart Bayview Heights.
Our centre is nestled in a quiet residential area with the convenience of shops, schools and transport routes nearby. We cater for children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age, as well as offering before and after school care and vacation care for children up to 7 years. All of our educators are fully qualified and most have been with the centre for an extended period of time. We are fortunate to have some bi- and multi-lingual staff members who share their cultures with the children through activities such as coconut leaf weaving, singing, and dancing.
- 75 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Great leadership support
- Opening hours – 6:30am to 6:30pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees (from commencement)
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full Time Perm Position – 38 hours a week
- Pre-kindergarten room
- Rotating roster to accommodate the opening & closing times of the centre
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Stephanie Hartley, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]