Preschool Early Childhood Teacher
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Glenwood!
Maternity Leave - December 2019 - 1 Year
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to develop programs and practices that are responsive to our children’s needs and aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard.
Inside, all of the rooms - from Toddlers to Preschool - are all set up in line with an Early Years Learning Framework, with sensory and play based learning opportunities. We pride ourselves on our high quality programs that are inclusive of all children. In our daily practices we make every effort for children and family voices to be active within our environment.
Role Overview/ Responsibilities
- Non-Contact Programming – minimum of 2/3 hours per week
- 38 hours + RDO
- 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Assess children’s learning and development and apply pedagogical expertise to inform curriculum decisions
- Plan innovative and engaging learning experiences
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with children
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Seek and share best practice examples to improve the education program
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Model effective application of pedagogy in teaching practice
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
- You will be part of our supportive culture and have access to a qualified mentor to support your professional development and growth
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs.
- Competitive above award wages
- Quality teaching and Educational resources
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Uniform allowance
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Hold a valid WWCC
- Hold an up to date Professional Teachers Accreditation (State applicable)
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment
Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! For further details please call Kerry on 08 9475 4226
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.