Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Mudgeeraba!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Mudgeeraba centre, based in the Gold Coast hinterland, QLD.
About the Role
Based in the Pre-kindergarten (3 to 4 years) room, this position would be ideal for an entry level Teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher within the Goodstart Mudgeeraba Centre.
Our centre - Goodstart Mudgeeraba
Our centre is located in the beautiful Mudgeeraba area, next to two local schools and just five minutes from the Robina Town Centre shopping complex.
Mudgeeraba centre has operated in our area for more than 20 years, and in this time, we have developed a particularly strong connection with local families and the wider community. Our centre features a large, natural yard with plenty of shade from trees, dirt and pebble pits, and a wooden cubby house for the children to play in and explore.
- 58 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Part-Time Fixed Term position
- Pre-kindergarten room
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Mitasha Murabi, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]