Teacher – Roxburgh Park - Sommeville Drive
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our centre:
- Permanent, full-time opportunity, 38 hours per week
- 75 place centre, leading the 20 place 3-4 year room
- Regular visits to the local park, lake and oval
- Dedicated programming room
- Strong and motivated team
- Incursions and excursions in place such as; Magic dance program, farm animal visits, drama etc.
- Ensuring you are set up for success by our comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor to ensure ongoing support
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Highly competitive above award wages with yearly increases
- Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include; teacher conferences, secondments to rural communities, up-skilling programs and more.
- The option to purchase additional annual leave, discounted child care fees, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture through your strong communication skills, reliability and professionalism
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate Teacher who models effective application of pedagogy in their teaching practice
- You seek to share best practice examples to improve the education program and provide quality learning experiences
Does this sound like you?
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity and bring your experience, enthusiasm and passion for giving children the best start in life!
For further information please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Razanne Riman on (03) 9825 7717 or [email protected].
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.