Teacher - Gawler South
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About Our Centre:
- Permanent, full-time opportunity located in the 4-5 age group
- Community orientated service, local organisations such as dentists, fire brigade and police visit our children
- Work with a highly skilled and passionate Centre Director with over 20 years' experience in the sector
- Dedicated Programming Room
- We partner with Beyond Bank to provide children with financial skills
- Amazing outdoor spaces, including two chickens and a healthy vegetable garden
- Conveniently located next to local shops, schools and public transport
- Friendly and supportive team with large national head office support
- Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include overseas study tours, conferences, secondments to rural communities and up-skilling programs
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts to discounted travel, insurance and technology
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Previous planning experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Bring your experience and passion for giving children the best start in life to our lovely service! Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this wonderful opportunity!
Call Talent Acquisition Specialist, Rachel Stevenson on 08 9475 4229 if you have any queries in relation to the role.
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.