Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not -for- profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families.
We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre:
- We are a 69 place Centre located in the local community of Beresfield in Newcastle.
- Opening hours 6.00am until 6.00pm
- We are a long standing and close knit team of 14 educators, and are looking for an energetic and experienced Teacher to join us.
- We educate and care for children between six weeks and six years old across four indoor learning environments.
- Two amazing outdoor learning spaces, which include trees for climbing, creeks for splashing, and gardens.
- Our school readiness goals focus on supporting children to transition to school and we have close connections with our local schools
- 40 hour week position + Paid Break + Monthly RDO
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits discounted travel
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved ECT qualification.
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.#gsteacher
*Please note these benefits are for our Centres operating under MAEL EA 2017-2021