Teacher and Educational Leader – Goodstart Woodbury Park
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre:
- Fun loving and supportive team
- Work with a highly skilled Director
- Natural spaces allowing children to explore our large trees, spaces of real grass and large garden beds.
- School readiness program focussing on supporting children to transition to school and we have close connections with local schools such as Tuggerah Public School.
- Role in Preschool room, Tues-Fri, 32 hours a week
- Fixed term till 01/01/2021
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Not for Profit Salary Packing benefits, reducing your taxable income (details via Advantage)*
- Paid Parental leave provisions*
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Strong xperience mentoring and training educator
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gsteacher
*Please note these benefits are for our Centres operating under MAEL EA 2017-2021