Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Oxenford Studio Village!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Oxenford Studio Village centre, based in the Gold Coast, QLD.
About the Role
Based in the Pre-kindergarten (3 to 4 years) room, this position would be ideal for an entry level Teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher within the Goodstart Oxenford Studio Village Centre.
Our centre - Goodstart Oxenford Studio Village
Oxenford Studio Village has been operating for over 15 years and we have an outstanding reputation within the community.
Our rooms are spread across two centres, with the Nursery and Toddlers in one centre and Toddlers through to Kindergarten in the main centre.
Our centre has a wonderful relationship with our families and we value them as being our primary partners. We hold parent meetings three times a year where we share ideas and get to know each other. Our families receive a daily email of their child's time at the centre, including learning stories and photos, so that they are kept fully up-to-date on their child's progress.
We teach the children sign language while they are here to increase their communication skills and their social awareness. We also have a strong desire to look after our environment and this is reflected through the implementation of the recycling, gardening and design programs that operate in all our rooms.
- 92 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees (from commencement)
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-Time Permanent position
- Pre-kindergarten room
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Rachel Stevenson, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]