Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Heatley!
Relocation assistance available and retention bonus on offer!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Heatley centre, based in Townsville, Queensland.
About the Role
Based in the Pre-kindergarten (3 to 4 years) room for the remainder of the year and moving into the Kindergarten next year, this position would be ideal for an entry level Teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher within the Goodstart Heatley Centre.
Our centre - Goodstart Heatley
- Modern, purpose-built centre
- Supportive and motivated team
- 82 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Great leadership support
- Opening hours - 6am to 6pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program/Graduate Program
- $5,000 annual bonus
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees - on commencement
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time, permanent position - 38 hours/week
- Pre-kindergarten room to Kindergarten room
- $5,000 annual bonus - for delivering an exciting and innovative Kindergarten program
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now". For further information, please email Stephanie Hartley, Talent Acquisition Consultant: [email protected]