Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Gladstone, Toolooa Street!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Goodstart Gladstone, Toolooa Street Centre.
About the Role
Based in the Kindergarten room, this position would be ideal for either an experienced Teacher or a Gradute/Working Towards Teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher at Goodstart Gladtone, Toolooa Street.
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Gladstone - Toolooa Street is located close to the city's CBD and within walking distance of local shops, schools and transport routes.
We have dedicated staff who provide a safe, friendly and stimulating learning environment for the children in their care, all of whom have current First Aid and CPR certificates and are continually learning new skills to further their knowledge within the childcare industry.
- 108 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Great leadership support
- Opening hours – 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees (from commencement)
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time permanent position – 38 hours/week
- Kindergarten room
- Rotating roster
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’ (must be completed by December 2021)
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Ashleigh, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.