Teacher – Goodstart Bundoora Bendoran Crescent
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our centre:
- Permanent, full-time position, 38 hours per week
- High performing centre - Rated as Exceeding NQS (Work with the best!)
- 60 place centre, working alongside the current ECT in the 32 place, 3.5 - 5 year kinder program
- Rare opportunity to join a long standing, diverse and multicultural team of 20+ qualified early education professionals
- 7 + hours programming time weekly to enable you to provide the best outcomes
- Centre is highly engaged with families and community through events, themed days and incursions/excursions
- Passionate Centre Director has over 19+ years’ experience within the sector
- Ensuring you are set up for success by our comprehensive induction and training programme supported by our state based in-house Teacher program team.
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor, great for provisionally registered teachers looking for a mentor to reach full registration!
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Career advancement opportunities with over 665 centres nationwide, pathways include Centre Director, Teacher Mentor, Educational Leader etc.
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Highly competitive above award wages with yearly increases
- Not your average teaching job – Join our Teaching community for ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include; teacher conferences, secondments to rural communities, up-skilling programs and more.
- The option to purchase 4 weeks additional annual leave, discounted child care fees - up to 30%, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture through your strong communication skills, reliability and professionalism
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate Teacher who models effective application of pedagogy in their teaching practice
- Seek to share best practice examples to improve the education program and provide quality learning experiences
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
Apply now to start your new journey and Teach with Goodstart Early Learning - Australia’s largest early learning provider and sector leader.
If you have any questions please reach out to Victoria Recruiter - Charlotte O'Loughlin 0396489815 [email protected]