Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Browns Plains – Redgum Drive!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Browns Plains – Redgum Drive Centre, based in South Brisbane.
About the Role
Goodstart has a new opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community. You will work closely with your Assistant, ensuring you plan innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions.
Our centre - Goodstart Browns Plains – Redgum Drive
Our centre is a dynamic, yet nurturing early learning environment providing care for children aged from 15 months to primary school age. Our long standing team of educators provides high quality care and daily learning opportunities as part of the Early Years’ Learning Framework education program. A high number of our enrolments from year to year come from referrals from happy families in the local community. As a team we provide a positive learning environment that nurtures all aspects of children's development, which respects each child as an individual.
A major focus for our centre is how working with the broader community can help us enrich the children’s learning experience. Through visits to the centre as well as excursions and participation in community events, we are able to deepen the relationship between the centre and the community, while teaching the children about being a contributing and active member of society.
- 60 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Competitive above award salary
- $5,000 annual bonus - for delivering an exciting and innovative Kindergarten program
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time, permanent position - 38 hours/week
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Mitasha Murabi, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]