Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Bellbird Park!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Bellbird Park centre, based in the City of Ipswich, QLD.
About the Role
Goodstart has a new opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community. You will work closely with your Assistant, ensuring you plan innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions.
Our centre - Goodstart Bellbird Park
Our vision is for each child’s uniqueness to never go unnoticed and to remember the importance of play in their everyday lives. We want to nurture and inspire each child’s individual way of learning through curiosity, creativity, imagination and self-expression.
Outside our centre offers a large environment for each age group. We embrace this resource by undertaking indoor/outdoor play daily. We have a sandpit, swing set, deck, pet chickens, water troughs, cubby house, wooden train, natural wooden early learning gym and a wonderful merging of natural and manmade elements to give the children every opportunity to explore and stretch their imaginations.
Our service establishes relationships with a number of foundations ensuring a connection within the community is built and maintained. Through our connections within the community it has allowed us as a service and as educators to be open and involved in what is happening within the community we work in. We also have connections with a school village in the town of Togalevu Suva Fiji, where we have an ongoing relationship with the teachers and children.
- 74 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Competitive above award salary
- $5,000 annual bonus - for delivering an exciting and innovative Kindergarten program
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees (from commencement)
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time, permanent position - 38 hours/week
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Paul Newton, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]