Western Suburbs Chartered Accounting firm seeking experienced professional taxation accountant who is looking for flexible working arrangements and is a permanent resident of Australia.
We are a small Chartered Accounting firm with a significant client base predominantly composed of small business clientele.
The applicant will assist the principal directly with compilation of financial statements and taxation returns for all of the most common small business entities. The applicant would have a skill-set that is described as that of an intermediate or senior accountant. Tasks include the following:
- Production of balance sheets, budgets, profit and loss and project summary reports
- Assist with client queries
- Compilation of taxation returns and activity statements
This is a friendly environment where the distinction between clients and friends is often blurred. Clients are very welcome here and appreciate the sincerity of all in the office. The benefits include:
- Flexible, casual, happy and comfortable environment.
- Neat casual attire.
- Extremely supportive professional and administration staff.
- Work/Life balance.
It is expected you have great interpersonal skills and can write effectively and possess the following attributes:
- You have worked in an accounting firm in a taxation/business services role and are comfortable with client accounting solutions such as MYOB, Reckon, QuickBooks, Xero etc.
- Relevant formal qualifications are preferable but not essential.
- Tax knowledge.
The role would offer anywhere from 15 to 30 hours per week and is flexible for the right person.
If this all makes sense and you are looking forward to a more relaxed and friendly environment where every 6 minutes doesn't feel like punishment, please send a covering email and CV to the principal, Mr Chris Milanko at:
email: [email protected]
office: 08 83518800