Manage the tax and compliance matters at this privately owned business across their various subsidiaries in many industries. Incredibly dynamic role!
Woods & Co has partnered with one of Australia's most successful privately owned organisations, with interests across real estate, technology, marketing, professional sports, and human resources.
This is a rare opportunity to join the organisation as their Tax Analyst. The role will be hands on across all of the tax and compliance accounting matters, and will report to the Tax Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience across most accounting functions across an array of industries, excellent communication, and a CA or CPA qualification.
What's in it for you?
- $110k package
- Incredibly dynamic role with an exciting, entrepreneurial organisation
- Work across a range of entities with differing interests:
- Professional sports, real estate, film, hospitality, technology, etc
- Six month contract with a strong possibility of going to permanent
- Work and learn from an amazing team with a great culture
- Beautiful Queens Rd office, just out of the CBD
What do you do?
- Handle all tax and compliance matters for an array of businesses
- Lodging BASs
- Tax reconciliations
- Looking after payroll taxes; some complex
- Advisory work on tax relating to new projects
- Be the champion of tax knowledge and developments for finance team
- Liaising with external accountants to provide compliance paperwork
What do you need?
- A very strong understanding of GST and direct tax
- Exposure to indirect tax
- Exposure to a range of industries and business structures
- CA or CPA qualified or pursuing
- Full working rights
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Zach Rose on 0418 144 476.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted