I am on the lookout for a highly motivated, energetic and intelligent qualified & experienced Tax Accountant to join one of the most established & fastest growing FMCG companies in Australia. With aggressive growth plans and a proven track record, the organisation is eager to find a high performing Tax Accountant to fit the mould of this trending, creative and innovative Tax team.
I am partnering with one of Melbourne’s leading innovative and creative FMCG companies who proactively encourage creativity and innovation. Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, my client has attributed their growth to strategic marketing, a recent acquisition and the performance of their own people which they hold at the highest regard.
The major responsibilities of the job are:
- Attendance to compliance requirements, including superannuation, BAS/IAS, Payroll Tax and Superannuation payments for several entities
- Preparation of the year end-income tax returns and FBT returns for the group
- Analyst GST discrepancies
- Ad hoc project work
The successful candidate will have:
- CPA/CA Qualifications
- Industry experience (3+ years in a similar role)
- SAP experience (must have)
- Will be tertiary qualified
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning and development
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matthew Roberts on +61 3 8640 3144.