Guardian Childcare & Education | Talent Lead
- Bondi Junction location – perfectly situated close to public transport
- Fully stocked fridges within our newly refurbished kitchen
- On-site discounted parking available
- Discounted childcare benefits
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be leading a team of two Talent Partners to deliver hiring solutions across Queensland and Canberra – If you like jumping on a plane, the opportunities do arise however can be shared across the team if staying close to home is your priority.
This is a high-volume, hands-on, fast-paced role – You’ll be responsible for providing end to end recruitment for Centre Managers and 2IC talent while leading a newly formed team through an exciting period of growth and ongoing change.
We’re looking for a career-minded, proactive talent leader whose natural preference is build quality working relationships, inspire those around them, drive impactful improvements across the business and take pride in your work.
To ensure success in the role, we’re looking for:
- Some experience leading a team of recruiters (large or small) in either an internal or agency environment.
- Fast-paced and high-volume environments
- Direct sourcing, talent mapping and recruitment best practices
- Strong stakeholder management and communication
- Experience using Databases, CRM’s or ATS (Ideally PageUp).
The fruit of your labour will never be more evident. At Guardian, we’re impacting the lives of 15,000 developing minds every day through high-quality practice and celebrating the magic of childhood. If you’re interested in discussing, please apply – We’ll be in touch shortly.