Your new company
At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We are on a mission to transform the world of work in everything we do. Our people do this every single day by bringing the right people together with the right job to make a lasting impact, and now you can too. Due to continued business growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Resourcer to join our Internal Talent Acquisition team.
Your new role
As the Talent Acquisition Resourcer, you will be based in Melbourne and report to the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for Victoria, ACT and Tasmania. Your role is to support the broader Victorian business by attracting and assessing the best Recruitment Consultant talent in the marketplace. Working in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team, you will support the recruitment process for the business. This will include candidate attraction and generation from multiple sources including advertising on Hays website and job portals, referrals and LinkedIn, telephone screening and comprehensive competency-based interviewing. You will also ensure we are 100% compliant for all new recruits to the business which will include comprehensive reference checks, VEVO checks and completion of all internal documents.
What you'll need to succeed
With a background ideally in HR or internal recruitment, this is an opportunity for you to further your career within an internal talent acquisition team. You will have a demonstrated background in using your initiative and being proactive in your candidate attraction strategies. Your natural passion to succeed and strong work ethic, drive and competitive mindset will see you achieving targets and deadlines. You are an inquisitive individual with exceptional communication, interpersonal and organisational skills. You thrive in working in a team environment and have the ability to multitask working in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll get in return
- You will get to enjoy all the benefits a global brand has to offer and we invest in our people. We believe your learning journey never stops, no matter what stage of your life you are at so we will invest heavily in your learning through our training programme which includes:
- Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
- Structured one-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
- Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor
Along with comprehensive training and support throughout each step of your career, we also offer a range of rewards and benefits which include:
- Flexible working arrangements and additional leave, including wellness and volunteering days
- Global career opportunities
- Internal referral bonus scheme
- Success celebrations and annual conferences
- Health, leisure and lifestyle rewards
What you need to do now
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. You could have the opportunity to make your mark in your career with the market leading agency and be proud of who you work for too. Getting curious? Contact Sharyn Cox – Talent Acquisition Partner & Trainer by submitting your application. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2570074