An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to facilitate end to end retail recruitment across all our brands (Seed Heritage, French Connection, Commonry & allkinds).
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Business Partner, this role will see you proactively source via existing talent and advertising mediums to select top talent.
This is a fast paced, hands-on role in a busy, dynamic environment therefore you must be administratively strong, with excellent communication skills, and have the ability to recruit capable and passionate people for our brand.
- Writing and placement of advertisements for all store based roles
- Screening resumes and engaging with potential candidates
- Conducting first round interviews
- Liaising with Cluster/Area & State Managers regarding candidate profiles and suitability
- Appointment booking/diary management for Cluster/Area & State Managers
- Conducting reference checks for suitable candidates
- Strategic sourcing via LinkedIn, Seek Talent Search and other channels, networking and effective talent pipeline management
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies as required
- Reporting and collating recruitment statistics
- Engaging candidates and ensuring the highest level of candidate care
- Develop recruitment strategies to continually develop and improve recruitment processes
- Research, source and help drive talent acquisition within the organisation
- Weekly internal meetings to provide updates
- Develop effective relationships with all relevant internal, external stakeholders and employees
- Ensure that all administrative functions are completed during the recruitment process, this includes system updates and ensuring quality management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Demonstrated recruitment experience from a retail internal recruitment role and/or store management experience within the retail industry
- Experience using online advertising platforms
- Experience using Applicant Tracking System programs (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of recruitment within the retail sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and manage multiple expectations from Hiring Managers
- Proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- A passion and drive for delivering exceptional candidate care and a quality recruitment experience every time
- Computer skills - including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
ABOUT BRANDBANK GROUP:
Brandbank was founded on bold creative thinking. We exist to ensure that the entire experience of a brand is brilliantly designed and beautifully connected, and the customer is at the heart of everything we do. Collectively our brands work together as a single company, creating not just brands or labels, but living, breathing experiences.
Our growing business is built on a house of carefully curated brands, each chosen for a specific reason. Seed Heritage and French Connection – along with two ground-breaking new Australian brands, Allkinds and Commonry – deliver rich connections to our customers.
WHY JOIN THE BRANDBANK GROUP TEAM?
- Generous Staff Discounts!
- Opportunity to work for a uniquely Australian Retail Group with a global vision
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Employee Referral Program – be rewarded for referring great new people to our team
If you are highly motivated, thrive on a challenge and are passionate about growing your career and are looking for a new adventure, then we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW.
Click the link below to explore more! https://www.brandbankgroup.com.au/our-talent/careers