Your new company
Our Client is a company that specialises in builds and renovations for various Residential projects in and around Brisbane. They are looking for a Specialised trades assistant to join the team and use their wealth of knowledge to assist with daily activities.
Your new role
You will be assisting the lead carpenters on site, helping with daily activities and using your knowledge to provide feedback on jobs.
What you'll need to succeed
- have a minimum of 4 Years’ experience in Carpentry
- be well-versed in all aspects of Residential Carpentry
- be able to represent the company professionally
- be responsible and show initiative
- be able to work to a time frame and be flexible with hours
- have a license and reliable vehicle
- have a white card
- be able to read plans
- have a strong work ethic
- Hold all relevant tickets and qualifications
- Maintain a can-do ATTITUDE !
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work with a reputable company
- On-going work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now 0498003661.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2516469