Your new company
Your new organisation is an industry leader, with business segments providing advanced Defence and Commercial technologies across Air, Land, Sea, Space and Cyber domains. This company has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineering Manager to join their team based in Brisbane.
Your new role
In your role as Systems Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the development and training of the Engineering Team while effectively partnering with HR to support the Recruitment and Resourcing plan.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Engineering Leadership Team in the development and training of the Engineering team
- Extra-curricular Engineering efforts
- Assisting with the update and review of project related Systems Engineering documentation
- Supporting the planning, conducting, and reporting of Engineering Meetings and Working Groups
- Supporting the Engineering project Control Account Managers with status reporting
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a Systems Engineering Management role within the Defence Industry. You will also possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in large, complex acquisition projects within the Defence environment
- Previous experience with DOORS
- Knowledge of HF, VHF, UHF and SATCOM Systems
- The ability to work within a dynamic and flexible team environment
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have a NV1 security clearance or higher.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and permanent position based in the company’s Brisbane head office. You will be working on exciting projects that are current while becoming a key part of the team. To jump on-board with this excellent company, apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2564400