Your new company
This family-owned organisation provides the latest innovative equipment and expertise to the Australian Defence force in the fields of wireless communications, RF testing and measurement, broadcast and media, aerospace, cybersecurity, and network technology. Due to recent growth the organisation is looking to expand their team and welcome multiple experienced Systems Engineers.
Your new role
In your role as a Systems Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and designing the communications subsystems architecture in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards
- Setting to work and testing of UHF, VHF and HF radio communication systems and voice switching systems
- Documenting the communication systems in the design documents, user manuals and training materials
- Delivering technical equipment specifications for communication subsystems
- Installing communication subsystems
- Providing in-service support of previously delivered system
- Participating in tender support activities
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will possess a Degree in Engineering; Electrical/Electronic, Systems Engineering or related field. You will also possess:
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineer within the Defence Industry
- Demonstrated experience across the system engineering life cycle
- Ability to work independently or as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent computer and communication skills
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have a minimum Baseline clearance.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary or rate within either a permanent or contract position based in Brisbane or remotely. To jump on-board with these excellent opportunities, apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2575577